I am taking part in the Genealogy Do-Over this year.
The Genealogy Do-Over tasks for March are:
- Conducting Self-Interview
- Conducting Family Interviews
1. Conducting Self-Interview
I decided to use Evernote to record my self-interview. I wrote down my own knowledge of the dates and places of events in my own life.
For example, I recorded:
- Birthdate and place
- Catholic Sacrament dates and places (Baptism, First Confession, First Communion, Confirmation)
- Education - dates and places
- Residences - dates and places
- Hospitalisations - dates and places
2. Conducting Family Interviews
© 2018. Australian Genealogy Journeys. This post was originally posted at https://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com/2018/03/genealogy-do-over-march-2018.html. Genealogy Do-Over is © Thomas MacEntee.