Since then I have a further seven DNA circles.
Six DNA circles from the paternal side of my family.
- Thomas Davey Smith (1830-1895) - My 2nd great grandfather
- George Augustus Potter (1816-1891) - My 3rd great grandfather
- Amelia Preston (1827-1864) - My 3rd great grandmother
- James Atkinson (1830-1902) - My 3rd great grandfather
- Catherine Helen Pickis (1824-1861) - My 3rd great grandmother
- Michael O'Brien (c1833-1925) - My 2nd great grandfather
- Eliza Carew (c1845-1924) - My 2nd great grandmother
One DNA circle from the maternal side of my family.
- Mary Ann Brown (1816-1886) - My 3rd great grandmother.
DNA circles on Ancestry only show if DNA matches also have a public family tree attached to their DNA results and their ancestor's names with the same spelling etc.
I have identified my most recent common ancestor (MRCA) with many other DNA matches at Ancestry, but they don't appear in my DNA circles as they have slight differences in their family tree (spelling etc.) or they don't have a family tree.
© 2018. Australian Genealogy Journeys. This post was originally published at https://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com/2018/07/update-8-dna-circles-at-ancestrydna.html