New Records Online
- Sentimental Sunday: Grave Concerns continue in Western Australia... - by Catherine Crout-Habel at Seeking Susan ~ Meeting Marie ~ Finding Family. [In this post Catherine includes some recent photographs of the desecration and destruction of graves at Western Australia's Karrakatta Cemetery. Please sign the petition if you have not already done so]
- THE biggest news for Geelong and district - at Geelong and District.
- Speakers on Unlock the Past's 4th History & Genealogy Cruise and Did Your Ancestor Help Build the Great Ocean Road? - by +Gould Genealogy & History at Genealogy & History News.
- Major News - National Library of Wales waives digital copyright and Northern Irish GRO vital records platform online by October? - by +Chris Paton at British GENES.
- UK National Archives Discovery Service - trial from home - at State Library of Victoria's Family Matters blog.
- Book review - Pitfalls in Family History by Graham Jaunay - by Emma at Young Gene.
- Tracing Your Irish Ancestors - Research Guides - by +Gould Genealogy & History at Genealogy & History News.
Genealogy Research Methods
Issues in Genealogy Research
Family Stories and Photographs
- FTDNA Prices Temporarily Reduced - by +Emily Aulicino at DNA - Genealem's Genetic Genealogy.
- Mitochondrial DNA testing at a new low price - by +Debbie Kennett at Cruwys News.
- A Systematic Approach to Analysing your Autosomal DNA Matches - Introduction - by Dr Maurice Gleeson at DNA and Family Tree Research.
- What AncestryDNA doesn't provide - by +Judy G. Russell at The Legal Genealogist.
- No (DNA) Bullying - by Roberta Estes at DNAeXplained - Genetic Genealogy.
2013. Australian Genealogy Journeys by Aillin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.au/p/copyright-terms.html.