Today is Australian Genealogy Journey's Third Blogiversary. Thank you very much to all readers. Your comments and encouragement over the last three years have been really appreciated. I'm looking forward to a fourth year of blogging!
I have decided to look at some of my blog statistics for my third blogiversary.
219 published posts since 21 April 2010, this post will make 220.
The top 10 most visited posts on Australian Genealogy Journeys since 21 April 2010.
- Treasure Chest Thursday - Great Grandfather O'Brien's Violin (13 May 2010).
- Meme: The Tech-Savvy Genealogist (17 September 2011).
- My Genealogy Web Footprint - Part 1 - Genforum (28 October 2011).
- Books - 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Week 23 (27 June 2011).
- My Blog in Words - using Wordle to create word art (24 December 2010).
- Genetic Genealogy Journey - FamilyTreeDNA Family Finder - Part 2 (29 June 2012).
- Someone's Ancestor Sunday - Susan Ellis (nee Hehir) Photo Album - Part 1 (13 February 2011).
- Merry Month of May Music Meme (14 May 2012).
- ANZAC Day - WWI Soldiers from my family tree who gave their lives - lest we forget (25 April 2011).
- Tech Tuesday - Galaxy Nexus Features (1 May 2012).
Top 10 labels for posts on Australian Genealogy Journeys since 21 April 2010.
Top 10 countries visitors to my blog have come from since 21 April 2010.
- United States
- United Kingdom