My goals for January 2013 were:
- I will continue with scanning several of my siblings pre-digital camera photograph albums, before I begin tagging all my photographs. I am, however, making a resolution to tag all my 2013 photographs as I add them to my computer. I am looking forward to the day I can find the photographs I am looking for with a simple tag search! (Goals for 2013 Organisation Goal).
Partially achieved. I scanned one album of photographs and I am half way through scanning another. I have managed to tag all the photographs that I have taken so far during 2013. At the beginning of January I also started a new blog 2013 in 365 photographs where I have been posting one photograph a day.
- Read up to at least page 98 of Getting the Most From Family Historian 5. (Goals for 2013 Education Goal)
Achieved. I have read up to page 117.
- Check through my Starred items in Gmail, and reply to any overdue emails. (Goals for 2013 Correspondence Goal)
Partially achieved. I managed to reply to several overdue emails.
- Correct the text of 5-10 articles tagged at Trove and then post at least one Trove Tuesday post to this blog. (Goals for 2013 Writing, Research and 'Giving Back' Goal)
Achieved, though I only posted one Trove Tuesday blog in January: Trove Tuesday - Catherine McCarthy Obituary.
- Check for any new matches at FamilyTreeDNA. Write another Genetic Genealogy Journey blog post. (Goals for 2013 Research Goal).
Not achieved. Dad and I only had new matches on 1 January. An important update at FamilyTreeDNA is 'almost complete' (though the message on the myFTDNA homepage has been saying that for a week or two...)
- The Family History Writing Challenge (Goals for 2013 Writing Goal)
- The February Photo Collage Festival (Goals for 2013 Writing Goal)
- Finish scanning the photo album I have already half scanned (Goals for 2013 Organisation Goal)
- Read up to at least page 140 of Getting the Most From Family Historian 5. I am currently up to page 117 (Goals for 2013 Education Goal)
- Check my remaining Starred items in Gmail, and reply to 2-3 overdue emails. (Goals for 2013 Correspondence Goal)
- Correct the text of 5 articles tagged at Trove and then post at least one Trove Tuesday post to this blog. (Goals for 2013 Writing, Research and 'Giving Back' Goal)
© 2013. Australian Genealogy Journeys by Aillin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.au/p/copyright-terms.html.