- Sign Up using the linky at the bottom of Julie's post.
- Create a collage of your photos.
- Then each day from 1st February take one of those photos in turn and using the photograph as a visual prompt produce a post with the photograph and the narrative to accompany it.
- At the end of February you will have used 28 photos and explored the details behind it. You might even have identified some research still to do it!
- Visited the other participants and made some new blogging friends!
Below is a collage of 28 photographs related to my Fullerton family history. Many cousins have contributed these photographs to my collection and I do not wish to display all of them on this blog with identifying information (as some feature relatives born after 1900). However, I will use one photograph each day as a prompt to research and write about that person. Where the relative was born before 1900 I will endeavour to post some information to this blog. So, I may not be able to contribute to the February Photo Collage challenge each day during February but I will attempt to contribute on as many days as possible.
Thanks Julie for this great idea!
© 2013. Australian Genealogy Journeys by Aillin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.au/p/copyright-terms.html.