Goals for March 2012:
- Save snapshots (using the Evernote Web Clipper for Google Chrome) of the remaining messages in the 'Sent' folder on Ancestry.com.au.
- Participate in blogging prompts when able (52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy, 21st Century Organized Family Historian and Beyond the Internet)
- Actually make a start on my new Legacy file, beginning with myself and working backwards methodically, recording all sources, attaching relevant source documents and attaching photographs. During March, I aim to do this for just my immediate family.
- Continue organising my bookshelves on Google Books. At the time of posting, I have 300 books saved in the 'Favorites' bookshelf. During March I will aim to reduce that number to at least 280.
- Continue reading Photoshop Elements 10 All-in-One For Dummies. At the moment I am up to page 186, I will aim to read up to page 215 by the end of March.
Copyright © 2012 Australian Genealogy Journeys. Clip art from the Open Clip Art Library. Australian Genealogy Journeys by Aillin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available athttp://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.