Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivation Monday - Goals for March 2012

It is Motivation Monday once more. Back in February I took a quick look at which of my January goals I managed to complete. Life outside of genealogy and blogging has been taking precedent for the last month. For March, I am going to make a few small goals, but I will be less ambitious than I was in January.  


Goals for March 2012: 

  1. Save snapshots (using the Evernote Web Clipper for Google Chrome) of the remaining messages in the 'Sent' folder on Ancestry.com.au.
  2. Participate in blogging prompts when able (52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy21st Century Organized Family Historian and Beyond the Internet)
  3. Actually make a start on my new Legacy file, beginning with myself and working backwards methodically, recording all sources, attaching relevant source documents and attaching photographs. During March, I aim to do this for just my immediate family. 
  4. Continue organising my bookshelves on Google Books. At the time of posting, I have 300 books saved in the 'Favorites' bookshelf. During March I will aim to reduce that number to at least 280. 
  5. Continue reading Photoshop Elements 10 All-in-One For Dummies. At the moment I am up to page 186, I will aim to read up to page 215 by the end of March. 

Copyright © 2012 Australian Genealogy Journeys. Clip art from the Open Clip Art LibraryCreative Commons License Australian Genealogy Journeys by Aillin O'Brien is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available athttp://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.  

2 comments:

  1. I like number 1. I haven't thought to use evernote in that way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals Aillin -very organised. I really need to get into Evernote and One Note (on computer but not being used...oh dear).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...