Sunday, January 8, 2012

Someone's Ancestor Sunday - Harrison

This photo postcard is among a collection of photographs held by my uncle, most of the photographs in the collection relate to my O'Brien family.


Update:  I have identified this photograph, thanks to a public tree on Ancestry. I have now sent a copy of this photograph to a relative of the woman and child shown.
Photograph of mother and child.
This photograph is a Photo Postcard. 
The back of the photo postcard. The message reads: "To Angie with love from little Mona Harrison".
Angie is possibly my great aunt Angela O'Brien (1903-1989) from Tennyson, Victoria, Australia.
I hope this photograph may be useful for someone's family history. 
Copyright © 2012 Australian Genealogy Journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...