Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Spring in Australia

I haven't been able to post anything on my blog for a while...but I am still here! I've just been a little busy. Here for 'Wordless Wednesday' are a few photographs I took yesterday...welcome Spring in Australia!!
We have been getting a lot of very useful rain, which is so appreciated after years of drought. No flooding where I am. My thoughts and prayers are with those people having trouble with flooding rivers here in Victoria.








Copyright © 2010 Australian Genealogy Journeys

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love taking close-up photos of flowers, but yours are much nicer than any of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy for this kind compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...